lunedì 2 marzo 2020

Klondike-Partnership FAQ



1. How many partners can I have simultaneously?
- You can have only 1 partner. So, be careful when you accept a partnership invite.

2. What if I don't have enough pickaxes to chop something on my partner’s land?
- You can come back later after you have collected more pickaxes. If you are still partners, you can chop their selections later.

3. Do I lose my accumulated pickaxes if I drop my partner?
- No, you don’t.

4. If my partner performed a chop for me on my land and he removed me as a partner before I could accept his help, do I lose it?
- No, it will still be there for you to accept.

5. If I leave chopped treasures on the ground, can my partner steal them?
- No, they can’t.

6. Does it cost me dog/horse feed to travel to my partner’s lands and help?
- No, it doesn’t.

7. I have cleared every land on the map by now. How can I earn gold pickaxes if there is nothing left to chop?
- You can't earn them right now until you get a new land, permanent or timed.

8. When I chop down an object on a partner’s land, does it drop any bonus resources for me?
- No, it doesn’t. You take nothing home from your partner’s land.

9. Can I earn pickaxes without a partner?
- Yes, you can.

10. If I use dynamite, will I earn pickaxes?
- Yes, as dynamite acts like a combo chop.

11. Can I request my partner’s help at a location he might not have opened/been to yet?
- Yes, you can ask your partner to help with any location you have open. Which lands your partner has opened in his personal game will not affect that.

12. I have 300 pickaxes and then I get more from clearing locations. What happens?
- They are lost (300 is the limit). So don’t sit around, be sure to help your partner often to be able to get all the pickaxes that the game offers!

P.S. We know that some of you are experiencing partnership problems. If you can't see your Klondike partner, it could be Facebook permissions issue. Please contact our support (via the game) and we'll help you!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Per consultare le normative seguire il link
Info sulla Privacy